TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of Terms of Usage
Domain name www.dacby.com and the apps listed on playstore and appstore by the name of Dacby (hereinafter referred to as “Applications”) is owned by Dacby Technologies Pvt Ltd with its registered office at 137-E, KDA COLONY, DAHELI SUJANPUR SHYAM NAGAR, COD KANPUR Kanpur UP 208013 IN (hereinafter referred to as “Dacby”).
Your use of the Applications and its services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Applications including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Applications, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Applications for such transaction. By mere use of the Applications, you shall be contracting with Dacby and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Dacby.
Dacby reserves the right to make changes to this Applications and to these Terms of Usage at any time without prior notice. You should review these Terms of Usage each time you access these Applications.
You also agree that we may provide all communications (including marketing communication) to you electronically by posting them on our Applications or, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered at our Applications or by calling on your registered phone number or by sending promotional sms to the mobile number registered on our Applications. You also agree that we may provide all service implicit communications with regards to your order and account to the registered mobile number and email address.
In case you feel any discrepancy in your orders or user data, kindly report to us at [email protected]
All the terms and conditions and/or any transactions occurring online at Applications are subject to the laws of Gurgaon, India. Dacby is not responsible for the delay and/or damages resulting from Acts of God, Pandemics and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo. The Buyer’s order shall be deemed an acceptance of the Seller’s terms. The Terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by jurisdiction of the Courts of Gurgaon, India. All orders are subject to acceptance by Dacby. We reserve the right to reject any order at any time without recourse. We also reserve the right to change the price at any time even after we receive the order.
Disclaimer for Pre-owned games sold by us:
- The DLC code if any with the game will not be included.
- The manual booklet may not be included.
- The art cover may not be the same as the one seen on product page as there is a possibility of the developer releasing the game with different designs of art cover over a period of time.
- The game boxes that contain two discs may have the disc holder clip broken on the inside.
- The region of the disc may not be Indian, although we guarantee complete gameplay to be available on the disc from the base game.
- The free digital upgrade for the PS5 version through a PS4 disc is not guaranteed.
- The game box may contain minor damages which do not affect the game in any way.
- We offer Free Shipping on all orders regardless of Prepaid or COD orders.
- All shipments will be packed safely and securely to prevent damage in transit.
- Orders placed before 2:00 PM IST, on a business day will be shipped out the same day, orders placed after would be shipped the following day. We would always try to ship the product as early as possible.
- We ship our products through reputed Courier partners such as BlueDart, Delhivery, FedEx, Xpressbees which are the best in business and through DTDC or Speed Post for remote locations.
- Transit time is typically 1-2 business days for Metro cities / state capitals and 3-4 business days for other cities. It may take a little longer for very remote locations.
- Shipment details and tracking link will be visible in the Applications once the product is dispatched and the same will also be updated in My Account.
- Pre-Order orders will be shipped on the release date of the game and the shipping details would be visible in the Applications on the date of dispatch.
- We offer a free pickup facility through our courier partners for the games or other products you wish to sell to us. However, some of the pincodes are not serviceable.
Trade in Policy For Sell Orders
(Regarding Selling Items at www.dacby.com / Applications for Cash/Dacby Coins)
- You warrant and represent that you are the sole and rightful owner, or have the authority of the owner to sell the product(s).
- You agree that all information you provide about the Item for sale as well as information you have or will provide about yourself is true, accurate, and complete.
- You acknowledge and agree that Dacby may reject or limit the quantity of Items to be sold. You agree that all determinations of Dacby with respect to sale value (cash or credit) assigned to the Item after its inspection will be accepted as final and is not negotiable.
- Upon receipt and acceptance of the Item by Dacby, you hereby agree to transfer all right to and title in the Item to Dacby, in exchange for cash or credit value offered to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that the sell transaction is final and cannot be canceled or rescinded by you after your Item is received by Dacby, unless Dacby contacts you to provide notification that your description of the Item was inconsistent with Dacby’s evaluation of your Item.
- You agree that you are providing the Item to Dacby in working order, and you shall be solely responsible for the arrival condition of the Item at Dacby facilities. It is important that you carefully package the Item to ensure that the Item is delivered to Dacby without damage.
- Consoles and Accessories or any hardware in general will not be accepted if the warranty seal is tampered or if they have been serviced earlier or if they have any physical damage on them. In some cases, we may offer an updated price value for the same, if accepted it’ll be tested and processed if it passes our testing procedure.
- Game discs with medium to heavy level of scratches or burned edges will not be accepted even if they are in working condition to maintain the quality of the pre-owned games sold by us and the same will be returned back to you on payment of return shipping charges or will be shipped back for free along with a future buy order placed on our Applications. In case if the user chooses to get it back along with their buy order, the same has to be conveyed to us via email ([email protected]) after placing the buy order.
- In the event of one or more of the products from an order failing our testing process and one or more of the products from the same order passing the testing process, you agree to provide us with the right to proceed with payment processing for the products that have passed the testing process. The products that have failed the testing process will be returned back to you based on your choice of immediate return which will be chargeable or free return along with future buy order (free return is applicable only for game discs and doesn’t apply for hardware).
- If Dacby provides notification that your description of the Item was inconsistent with Dacby’s evaluation of your Item, you will be provided with an updated quote of cash or credit value in case the product can still be accepted by us. You may elect to either sell your Item in exchange for the updated value, or you may elect for the Item to be returned to you upon your payment of return shipping charges. In order to have the Item returned to you at your own expense, you must promptly respond to our email within 3 days of being contacted. If no response is received within this time period, we will presume that the updated cash value option is elected, and the Item will be processed using the updated value.
- If the game is not received in its original box or in damaged condition, value would be deducted from the sell value towards charges incurred to replace the box. Deduction values as follows for standard single disc box: Rs. 100 for PS4/PS5 games, Rs.150 for Xbox One/Xbox Series X games, Rs.200 for Nintendo Switch games. In case of any special type of box, deduction value will vary on a case to case basis and the same will be informed during the testing phase.
- If the game is received without its original art cover, Rs.100 would be deducted from the game value.
- If the console is missing any included accessory, value for the same would be estimated and deducted from the sale value after informing the same. The console is expected to be sold to us along with all the accessories included in the package as sold by the manufacturer.
- The time taken to complete the testing process for games will be 24 hours and 48 to 72 hours for consoles, accessories or any hardware in general from the time of shipment delivery to our office premises. Details of the testing results will be provided to you via email and also a detailed report will be available in My account once the testing procedure is complete.
Dacby Coins / Dacby Wallet : (Dacby Coins)
- Dacby Coins / Dacby Wallet account is automatically created for you when you register on our Applications.
- Dacby Coins / Dacby Wallet account is also automatically created for all registered existing users of our Applications www.dacby.com / Applications.
- If you have chosen a payment method as credit while placing your sell order, the value will be credited to your Dacby Coins / Dacby Wallet account once it passed our testing procedure.
- The Dacby Coins / Dacby Wallet account can be used for future purchases on www.dacby.com / Applications only. Any balance in the Dacby Coins / Dacby Wallet account is non transferable and cannot be withdrawn in the form of cash or bank transfer in any circumstance.
- 1 Dacby credit is worth Re.1 while purchasing any product from our Applications www.dacby.com / Applications
- Dacby credits can be utilized to purchase any products from our Applications without any restrictions.
- Dacby credits come with unlimited validity and without any depreciation over time.